All students applying for the first time must:
- Must be deemed ready for the school grade they wish to enter.
- Primary Classroom
- (3 - 6-Year-olds, including Kindergarten)
- Students need to be 3 years old by July 1, 2022 and be potty trained to be eligible for the first year of Primary Classroom (P1).
- Students need to be 4 years old by July 1, 2022, for the second year of Primary Classroom (P2).
- Students need to be 5 years old by July 1st, 2022 to be eligible for the third year of the Primary Classroom (P3 - Kindergarten).
- Should not have physical, behavioral, or learning disabilities that, in the judgment of the Oak Arbor Administration, are beyond the scope of our staff’s training or the school's resources.
- Need to be able to communicate at chronological age level in the English language.
Step 1: Contact Us
Connect with our Admissions Director, Camille Rodda 248.652.3420 x 2020.
Step 2: Interview and Visits
Meet with the admissions director
Tour the school
Meet some of our teachers
Have a conference with our School Director and School Pastor
Your child may be asked to make a 1/2 or 1-day visit to his or her classroom. During this time, the staff will observe your child to determine appropriate placement.
We may request records from the previous school(s) and/or results of any testing.
Step 3: Application
Complete an Application form.
Step 4: Faculty Decision
Our faculty will discuss your application and let you know if we believe that Oak Arbor is a good fit for your family.
We consider applications on a first-come– first-served basis.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75.00
The goal of the admissions process is to diligently work with the parents of the child to see if the Oak Arbor School can serve your family. With that goal, the Admissions Staff will move as quickly as possible to process your application in the best interests of your child.
The Oak Arbor School does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, gender or national or ethnic origin.
Before filling out an application, please schedule a visit to Oak Arbor School in person. Meet with the director and learn much more about what we offer. This will give you the best sense for whether Oak Arbor School is the right fit for your family. Tour the school, meet some of our teachers and students and get a feel for what an Oak Arbor education means.