This year we will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
The attire is semi-formal, feel free to accessorize with the theme!
Catered by thibault moore.
Meals will be plated and served directly to you. Entrées will need to be selected in advance for each guest.
All meals are gluten-free. The 3 options are:
- Guinness Braised BEEF: Sliced braised beef short rib topped with a rich Guinness demi-glaze.
- Irish Honey Mustard CHICKEN: Sauteed rosemary and pepper seasoned chicken breast, glazed with a tangy honey mustard sauce.
- Cornmeal Encrusted Eggplant (VEGETARIAN/VEGAN): Marinated red and green peppers, sliced red onion, asparagus spears, julienned carrots layered between cornmeal encrusted eggplant and topped with a zesty tomato basil sauce.
Special performance planned by Motor City Irish Dance!
When you arrive, please visit the check-in table to receive your bidder number, program, and table assignment. (We encourage you to register your credit card at check-in which allows you to skip the check-out line at the end of the event.) Your bidder number allows you to bid on items or buy tickets all evening.
At the end of the evening, you can pay with cash or a check. If you have registered a credit card, your card will automatically be charged after the event and a receipt will be mailed to you
The Silent Auction will be open for bidding once the event begins. Place your bid by writing your bidder number on the bid sheet for the item you would like to win. Bids must be placed in increments of at least $5. The auction will close by table after dinner, announcements will be made to give guests the chance to place their final bid! Pick up your prize(s) when you check out at the end of the evening. Prizes include events, art, jewelry, pottery, and more!
For the Ticket Raffle, purchase your tickets using your bidder number and place each ticket in the container of the prize you would like to win. The raffle drawing will take place after dinner. Tickets are 5 for $15, 10 for $25, or 25 for $50. Prizes include games, toys, pottery, jewelry, gift cards, and more!
The Special Raffle is for our big prizes of the evening!
Purchase your ticket(s) from a deck of cards, the drawing is at the end of the evening.
We are pleased to announce that we have generous donors outside of our Oak Arbor community who are excited to provide incentive dollars for this year's benefit. As a result, every dollar spent on our Special Raffles at the event will be matched.
This is a great opportunity for us to bring in extra money for our school, so please consider buying Special Raffle tickets!
Below is a list of Special Raffle Prizes, which will be updated with more information soon. The ticket prices will range from $20-$50/ticket, depending on the value of the prize.
1. "A Taste of Rochester". Gift certificates to several different Rochester restaurants. Donated by Dale & Nancy Genzlinger.
2. Up North Adventure! (Paradise/Tahquamenon Falls tour). Donated by Paul & Amy Elder. Featuring:
- "Mackinac Bridge Bucks" to cover the cost of the bridge to and from.
- $350 towards a stay in Paradise at the Magnuson Grand Hotel, along with a $50 gift certificate to the Inn Restaurant, located in the parking lot of the hotel. (The hotel dates can be picked by whoever gets the package, along with them choosing their room style and view.)
- Two tickets to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum.
- Tahquamenon Falls Park entrance fee that will allow seeing both upper and lower falls along with a gift certificate to the Falls Brewery restaurant.
- Oswalds Bear Ranch entrance fee along with “cub cash” to get photos with the cubs along with “apple cash” to purchase apples to feed the bears.
3. iPad Air (4th Generation). A $750 value
4. GoPro Hero 9 Action Camera (Black) with Premium Accessory Bundle. A $489 value
5:30 PM Appetizers and beverages served. Raffle and silent auction bidding opens.
7:15 PM Dinner served (catered by thibault & moore).
8:00 PM Raffle auction drawing.
8:15 PM Silent auction bidding closes at approximately 10-minute intervals.
8:45 PM Dessert and coffee.
9:00 PM ENTERTAINMENT! Motor City Irish Dance
10:00 PM Special raffle drawings.
10:15 PM Collect silent auction prizes and check out.
This year, we are happy to support Fleece and Thank You, a non-profit from Farmington Hills, MI. Fleece & Thank you is dedicated to providing connection, comfort, and hope through its innovative programs, services, and materials to children facing illness ad their families supporting them.
Their goal is to provide every child facing hospital treatments with a colorful, comfortable fleece blanket and a video message of support for its maker.
Our school has been supporting this charity all year by collecting quarters from students and staff on Casual Friadys.
All bar tips at this years benefit will also be donated to Fleece & Thank You