Hosted by Oak Arbor School, in our parking lot and building on
Friday, October 21st - 6 PM
We'll supply the trunks, you come for the treating.
A brief summary of the event: Register inside the church foyer between 6 - 6:30. The treating will start at 6:30 - guests will line up and be released slowly following a roped off, one way route (starting with the 'trunks' and hot air balloon, and then trick or treating through the school building, and ending at a cider and donuts station in the school foyer). Awards will be given at the end for best trunks and costumes!
Open to the public & FREE!
Please no scary or gory costumes.
We warmly welcome inquiries about our school at any grade level.
Independent survey results showed over 90% parent satisfaction with Oak Arbor School!
Call us with questions, or to schedule a tour and receive information (248-652-3420), or click here to send us an email.
You can also visit our In the News page on this website.
Shop at Amazon and support Oak Arbor School! Click on the logo above to get started.
Seeing the bright faces of students arriving every morning brings our goals into focus - working with each individual child to feed their mind, touch their heart, and prepare them for life.
The theme for the 2016-2017 school year is "The Six Pillars of Character" (respect, trustworthiness, caring, responsibility, fairness, citizenship/community).
We provide a rich array of learning experiences that will give each child the springboard they need to grow physically, academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. As we do so, we will be ever mindful of the fact that the Lord is leading each child. We will do our best to work with Him to nurture and support the students. It is a blessing for us to be entrusted with each child here. Thank you!
• A strong academic program emphasizing delight in learning provides the foundation for life-long education
• We emphasize the importance of childhood innocence – why and how to value and nurture it, and how it is the basis for the on-going development of conscience
• Education at Oak Arbor includes daily exposure to the spiritual dimension of life in various ways across the curriculum
• We encourage social interaction that supports personal expression and builds self-confidence but without emphasis on competition, fashion, trends
• Students experience a unique variety of useful, educational and fun opportunities for field trips, drama, community service, travel, etc.
• We do these things in distinctive ways, based on a philosophy of education that is guided by our study of the Lord’s Word. What an honor it is to be part of this important work in a community of children, parents and teachers.
Parents are often the best sources of opinions and thoughts about the choice of a school. Check out our Parent video page to learn more.
Read comments from alumni here, including what they say about their transition to other schools.
Call to schedule a tour and meet our teachers 248-652-3420
Our Kindergarten program provides a gentle transition between home and school. We take great care to preserve childhood innocence and trust. It is so important that the children find learning delightful. Click for more info>
We have two large fundraisers each year, the School Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction in March, and the All-Day Scrapbook Fundraiser in January. Click on the links below for more information about these popular annual events!